Faith is everything to me it’s so much as the air I breathe. I have always had faith even when I was a child I didn’t understand it but I definitely had faith. When I got 22 years old that was when God showed me how real he was. I knew God was real but I thought he was angry with me because of the choices I’ve made. So it was impossible for me to believe that God would speak to me or even love me. (If you want me to blog about that leave me a message in comments below) From that moment God spoke to me I believed and had faith and in that time he has changed me and my heart. Today I’m 29 and so to be 30 in November and I must say I’m ever so glad that I had faith when I heard God. Tell me a moment when you used your faith in comments below.
Have you ever been in the same room with a group of people and heard the same thing and only you and few others got the message?
Lord whatever you doing in this season, please don’t do it without me.Retweet this!!!
From time to time I sit and wonder how my life would be if I had faith earlier in my life. The good news is that God prepared my life and knew all that I would do and still choose me. Guess what he did the same for you.
There are 3 words that I would like us to take a look at.
- Goodnews: something new that will be useful to (someone.)
- Prepared: subjected to a special processor treatment.
- Faith: belief and trust in and loyalty to God.
-For this goodnews that God prepared this rest has been announced to us just as it was to them. But it did them no good because they didn’t share the faith of those who listened to God. –
May The Lord add a blessing to the reading of his word.
God has a word for you. We walk by faith and not by sight. Faith comes by hearing the word of God. God wants you to work your mind, work your mouth, then work your heart. God want you to apply the word in your life.
God made it easy for us he already prepared the goodnews for us all we have to do is believe and apply it. Leave a comment below. I would love to know what you think.
Where there’s a will, there’s a Jewel 💎 Share tweet!!!
I guess it’s easy to get caught up into what everyone is doing that you can forget what’s important.
What come to mind when you think about desire?
What are your desires?
Take some time and comment below what your desires are.
So lets take a look at what desire means.
Desire: is a sense of longing or hoping for a person, object, or outcome.
Our desires should be aligned with God’s will for our lives.
-The world and it’s desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever.-
God is the master of all creation I guess it’s safe to say, he would know what’s best for us. The world don’t love no one but it’s self.
Now that’s selfish.
God sent his son Jesus to show us the way to go in every area of our lives. The enemy tries to attack you but with the word of the Lord you will make it through. Reading the Bible for yourself helps you to learn what The Lord desires are and what your desires should be. The more time you spend in Gods word, the more you will began to trust in him and the more he will reveal his will is for your life.
Its easy to trust God when everything is going great. When things happen what that means is that your faith is being tested. There comes a point in time when you have to show yourself approve. The way by doing so is by submitting to Gods word. Submitting is simply when we put our feelings and thoughts to the side and see things Gods way and make the appropriate adjustments. God is Faithful and Loyal. He will never leave you nor forsake you.
Jesus loves you. His love is unchanging.
Where there’s a will, there’s a Jewel. 💎
Its fall time……
Can you believe that it’s only 3 more months left of 2018?
This is my favorite time of the year. I love the colors of fall, the weather, the leather jackets, boots and many more fall traditions. Right now I’m getting my house ready for the fall cleaning, decorating, and shopping. Oh! I forgot the best tv shows Empire and Star. I’m so looking forward to seeing what the rest of the year will bring.
Enjoy the season you are in.
Where there’s a will, there’s a Jewel. 💎
Have you ever just took the time to look at all you have and appreciate those things?
I just wanted to take this time to thank The Lord for everything. I’m thankful to have a roof over my head but not just me but also my children. I’m thankful that I have my legs, arms, hands and feet. Today as I looked around I took notice in the things that others didn’t have and it made me began to appreciate what I have so I just thought I would share and pass it on to you. In the comment box below leave some things that you are grateful for.
Final Treasure 💎
Things could be a lot worst but praise be to God.
Where there’s a will, there’s a Jewel.💎
When some one you love hurts you, forgiving is the last thing you want to do, nor is it something that you are thinging about.
What does forgive and forgiveness mean?
Having a clear understanding of the meaning forgive and forgiveness is the foundation and major key to forgiving.
Forgive: stop feeling angry or resentful towards (someone) for an offense, flaw, or mistake.
Forgiveness: the action or process of forgiving.
To forgive has everything to do with your emotions and forgiveness requires your actions.
Dealing with the emotions
Emotions are the first thing to manage. Take some time to allow yourself to feel what you feel. There is nothing wrong with the emotions that you are experiencing.
Notice I said “allow yourself to feel the emotions not act on them.”
Then, analyze the situation. Tell yourself the truth about what happen and what part you played. (Even if it hurts. You’ll thank me later!) Now forgive yourself, in fact forgiveness is for you.
Why should you forgive?
- Forgiveness is how you heal form pain or offense.
- It makes you strong. ( It takes a lot to forgive but it can be done and strength is what it takes.)
- You don’t need to hear or get an apology for you to forgive. Truth be told 99 times out of 100 they won’t apologize, and if they do more than likely it will happen again.
- You get to accept what happen and let it go . (You get free!!!!)
- It gives you control over the situation.
Things to do to help forgiving
- Do something for someone else.
- Read the Bible.
- Talk to someone you trust.
- Mediate on Gods word.
- Know your weakness.
- Join a support group.
- Start a hobby.
- Read self-help books.
- Set new boundaries.
- Do things that you enjoy.
Scriptures on forgiveness
John 8:7 “And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.””
John 8:7 ESV
Hebrews 12:14 “Strive to live in peace with everybody and pursue that consecration and holiness without which no one will [ever] see the Lord.”
Hebrews 12:14 AMPC
James 5:16 “Confess to one another therefore your faults (your slips, your false steps, your offenses, your sins) and pray [also] for one another, that you may be healed and restored [to a spiritual tone of mind and heart]. The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working].”
James 5:16 AMPC
Forgiveness is a process with the proper knowledge and with time you will be healed. Please let me know if this has helped you below. Be blessed.
Where there’s a will, there’s a Jewel. 💎
I bet you are wondering “What are you getting ready to tell me?” truth be told I’m sitting here asking myself the same thing. Can you figure it out? Well the only thing that comes to mind is “Me, Myself and I.”
As I sit here in my living room, I’m thinking I have been through so much in life why not share my knowledge.
Hints: That’s where the name Jewels comes from.
With that being said, there are four things that my blog will be about and they are:
You get to build your faith, learn what a healthy relationship consists of, know what it truly means to be a mom, and join me in reading books.
Bonus * You get to know me and gain a loving friend.
Yaaassssss!!!! Doesn’t that sound great!!!!
I look forward to meeting you on this wonderful journey. Are you ready to get this journey started? Hit that following with Eunique with the Jewels button and just sit back, and enjoy!
First off let start by saying Good Morning as it’s 11:05am. There has been a lot going on in my life these past few months hints “it’s been a while…” As you all know that have been reading my blogs or if you are new I write to help encourage those who have been or are experiencing something that I have overcame but I also write in the mist of what I am going through as well so you know that I go through things and have emotions has well and to see if you have any suggestions and ideas that I could use and apply in my life. So with that being said without further or do let’s get the jewels….
Everyone you think you friend is not your friend no matter how much you tell yourself they would never do this or they will never say that. This is a hard lesson that I had to learn. It almost destroyed my entire family and close love ones. If you have experienced anything like this please feel free to share in the comments below I would love to connect. It’s been a while since I been on this journey I have someone in my life pretend to be my friend they was there when I went through something I thought was my worst was one of the worst things you could have been through just to come to terms that they was the one that set up the whole situation. Can you say the ultimate hurt I was hurt and crushed. The sad part about it is that I allowed it and that’s where it cuts deep.
Have you ever been betrayed by someone you thought was your right hand man your best friend? I must say when I discovered this news I was lost for words because I ended some real good relationships because of this person that I had allowed to come into my life and tell me all kinds of lies on those who have been there for me through thick and thin. I never even seen it coming and they knew that and took straight advantage what a friend right! Now I’m here with all this new information there is some much I want to do and say so much I feel on the inside sitting here wondering how do I go about this now?
At the end of the day people are going to be people meaning that a person is going to be who they are and you have to understand once you realize that you will be able to handle things a lot better. It won’t be easy but you will be able to handle it in a much mature way. Take the time to pray and give the situation over to The Lord he knows all things and he will be able to heal you take away the pain and handle the situation in a way that you won’t have to worry and that’s better than you taking things into your own hands. Jesus has a master plan but you just have to go to him and wait to hear from him he will let you know everything you need to do and more. Praise The Lord!!!! In that time that you wait on The Lord take that time in praising him for what he’s getting ready to do in advance. Have faith stay in the word and pray for that person and forgive them. Now I know what you may be thinking like forgive them did you just say forgive them and the answer is yes forgiveness is not for them but it’s for you. They already done enough in your life don’t let them have control over your life. If you want to know how to get over a betrayal or how to forgive check out this blog I wrote.
I learned a valuable lesson from this situation and I will list them below.
- Always keep your eyes and ears open.
- Pay attention to signs and red flags.
- Stay in prayer with The Lord so he can show you and guide you ahead of time.
- Get proof and facts on information that others give no matter who it maybe.
These are some of the lessons I learned from this if you have been through a situation similar please share below.
Where there’s a will, there’s a jewel.💎
It feels good to turn a new leaf. It’s even better when you can sit back and actually reflect on the things I’ve done. First foremost I like to thank The Lord for allowing me to see 30 over the past few years I’ve experienced depression, near death, the loss of a best friend and the lost of someone I loved these things where the most hurtful but God was the one who got me through. Thank you Jesus if I had a thousand tongues it still wouldn’t be enough. To God be the glory the praise and the honor.
Here’s 30 things I’ve learned.
- How to let things go whether I could control it or if it’s emotional.
- How to forgive others as well as myself.
- How to deal with my emotions not to allow them to be my reason of thought.
- What it really means to be a parent.
- Knowing God for myself and building a relationship with him.
- To always remain humble I don’t know everything and I don’t always need to be first.
- How to be patient (with kids they can teach you a lot lol)
- How to love myself.
- How to listen I mean really listen to others not just hear what I want to hear.
- How to pray I must be in constant communication with The Lord He needs to hear from us.
- “Eat the meat spit out the bone” means don’t take criticism to the heart take what you need and leave what you don’t and the emotions are not on the table.
- How to ask for help. It’s ok to ask for help it doesn’t make you weak or any less smart as a matter of fact it makes you wise. If you need help just ask someone who is more experienced and then you will be skilled. See how that work.
- How to tell people “NO.” Sometimes you just need to tell people no just plain and simple if you don’t you leave room for others to use you and take advantage of you.
- I’ve learned that the things that I go through are not for me they are for me to trust and have faith in The Lord apply his word to the situation come through it and then be a witness and have a testimony for others and help those who are dealing with that situation at hand.
- How important it is to eat healthy. We have to be careful what we are putting in our body’s. Our body is what we use to get around on earth.
- I’ve learned how to think about others and caring for others.
- I’ve learned how to accept myself. You must accept yourself so you wont look to others for approval.
- I’ve learned how to wear make-up. I love to wear make-up.
- I’ve learned to Read more books. Do you know how much you can learn from a book if you just read it. I love reading self-help books.
- I’ve learned how to be responsible.
- I’ve learned how to manage money. It’s always good to know how to save your money for a rain day and have good credit.
- I’ve learned how to retwist locs. I love to do my children’s hair. Locs are cool.
- I’ve learned that it’s important to be observant. Pay attention at all times to family, friends, co-workers everyone!
- How to dress more modest. It shows you have self-respect.
- How to give God the glory even when things are not going my way. That was hard.
- I’ve learned how to cook. My family faves spaghetti, taco, sloppy joe, white rice and this new dish I made today.
- I’ve learned how to multitask. This a super power.
- I’ve learned how to love others. It’s a daily challenge but it’s worth it.
- I’ve learned how to celebrate others. It’s good to see others doing good and moving up in life.
- How to be me Eunique Baby!
I’m sure there are more things that I’ve learned and there will be more things to learn but I just wanted to share and give away a life’s golden jewels for you. I hope you enjoy this list it was funny writing it and I pray you can use it for your life.
I hope I have encouraged you to sit down and think about the things that you have learned over the years you’ve lived to grow and become a much better you. I want you to be at your full potential. May The Lord add a special blessing to you and yours.
Where there’s a will, there’s a Jewel.
I’m so excited it’s November and guess what that means well, for starters it’s my favorite time of the year but not only that
It’s My Birthday Month. November 10th
I will be 30 this year and I really don’t know what to say. I’m a mom of 4 which I thank God for daily, I have a wonderful man, I have a true bestie, and a caring brother with a father whose there for me. As I sit here and write I”m thinking of all the things I’ve done over my 30 years somethings I wish I never did somethings I wish I did and somethings i enjoyed. I’m blessed and honored to make it to see 30 years of life and may The Lord granted me 30 more years.
Just want to take the time out to say Happy Birthday to my fellow Scorpios. We the best and never for get that! I hope you all have a lovely and blessed birthday as you know I will for sure. Say tune I will be posting about my birthday.
Birthdays are a gift and a reminder to show you where you have been and where you are heading. God created each of us on our special day to share with love ones, to reflect on, and to look to him for his will in our life. With that being said let me know how you spent your birthday down below. May The Lord bless you and add more blessings to you and yours.
Where there’s a will, there’s a Jewel. 💎
These are my beautiful children. My oldest will be 11 soon she’s almost a teen. I’m so proud of them. Being a mother is a true blessing. Who know someone so small would make you change your whole life and challenge you in love?
Have you ever wondered how you could be sweet one day and then firm and tough the next?
What comes to mind when you think of a woman? Some would say tender and some would say tough, but believe it or not all woman are both. Some woman maybe more one than the other, but all woman are tender and tough.
Here are a few words to look at….
- Tender: marked by, responding to, or expressing the softer emotions.
- Tough: capable of enduring strain, hardship, or severe labor.
- Transgressions: infringement or violation of a law, command, or duty.
- Iniquity: a wicked act or thing.
- Suffering: the state or experience of one that suffers.
Scripture Isaiah 53:1-6 (Message Bible Version)
So if you are a woman and you are tender and tough Im here to tell you that its alright we bare the same attributes of Christ. Just like Jesus, woman are the substitute of suffering. Jesus suffered for somebody else he went unnoticed and unappreciated. If that doesnt sound like a woman I dont know what does. Do you agree?
Some days your best attributes go unnoticed. Retweet this!!!
Sometimes you can show them better than you can tell them.Retweet this!!!
You been able to break-through what have been holding you down.Whatever you are going through God knows, God sees, and God has a word for your future. As long as God knows about it everything will be alright.
God put something on the inside of you that you can be tender and tough. Everything you need God has already put it on the inside of you.
Where there’s a will, there’s a Jewel.